Children are expected to wear our school uniform as it fosters a sense of community and belonging and we hope the children are proud to be identified with their school in this way.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- red branded or non-branded sweatshirts or cardigans
- red or white polo shirts, branded or non-branded
- grey or black trousers or skirts or pinafore dresses
- red gingham dresses when warmer weather permits.
- shoes must be PLAIN BLACK, no flashing lights or brand logos
- an indoor PE kit consisting of black shorts with white round neck t-shirt
- an outdoor PE kit consisting of outdoor trainers, jogging bottoms and sweatshirt (KS2 children only)
Jewellery and make-up is NOT to be worn at any time, including earrings.
How To Order
Uniform from all suppliers can be ordered and paid for online and delivered to home.