At Neville’s Cross Primary School and Nursery, we promote positive attitudes to learning which reflect the values and skills needed for learning and future success – readiness for the next stage of their learning. For further details of our Curriculum Drivers and Long Term Plans please click on the links below:
We have been teaching the current National Curriculum since 2014 and are now in the process of revising our long term and medium term planning so that our curriculum is up to date and relevant. Our long term planning considers the organisation of mixed age classes across the school and so we plan in two cycles (A and B).
In 2020/ 2021 we are teaching Cycle B.
Our Current Projects
Find out what we are currently learning about:
- Project Coverage EYFS – Autumn 2
- Project Coverage Year 1 & 2 – Autumn 2
- Project Coverage Year 3 & 4 – Autumn 2
- Project Coverage Year 5 & 6 – Autumn 2
Find out what we have learnt about so far this year:
- Project Coverage EYFS – Autumn 1
- Project Coverage Year 1 & 2 – Autumn 1
- Project Coverage Year 3 & 4 – Autumn 1
- Project Coverage Year 5 & 6 – Autumn 1
Long Term Plans
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.