Our School Vision
‘Neville’s Cross is an inclusive family where all are nurtured to become creative, confident and resilient learners supported to reach their unique potential. Our children develop skills to become active and respectful members of our school, community and society and during their time at Neville’s Cross, make memories to cherish.’
We have identified the following values as being those which underpin our school aims and vision. We endeavour through our academic and wider curriculum offer, and in partnership with parents, to develop these values in our children.
- Resilience & Independence
We believe that learning should take place in a happy, caring and stimulating environment in which staff, children, governors, families and the wider community work together as our Neville’s Cross Family. The wellbeing of all members of our Neville’s Cross family is at the heart of all we do.
To this end we aim:
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment where each individual can flourish as a caring and responsible member of our school, community and wider society.
- To value each child as a unique individual and ensure all children access a broad, balanced, high quality curriculum which develops their knowledge, skills, confidence and ability to progress and succeed in all they do.
- To develop a love of learning and self-motivation enabling children to develop their creativity, lively, enquiring minds and the ability to question and express their ideas in a variety of ways.
- To help children develop holistically, celebrate diversity and demonstrate dignity and respect for different religions, cultures and ways of life.
- To encourage independence and resilience; to embrace challenges and to celebrate their own and others’ achievements.