Governing bodies, academies and independent schools are required to hold policies and other documents to support the efficient running of the school. Below are the statutory policies which parents may find useful.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- NX Behaviour Policy 2020
- Charging Policy
- NX Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2020
- NX Complaints Policy 2020
- Equality Policy
- PREVENT Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Travel Policy
Online Safety Policies
All of our online safety policies are reviewed and updated annually in September.
- Online Safety Policy
- KS1 Children’s Acceptable Use Agreement
- KS2 Children’s Acceptable Use Agreement
- Staff Acceptable Use Policy
- Visitor and Volunteer Acceptable Use Policy
- Cameras and Mobile Phones Policy
- Children’s use of mobile phones
- Staff Laptop Usage Policy
- WiFi Acceptable Use Policy
- Staff Social Networking Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.